Data Analysis jobs
Data Analysis, also known as analysis of data or data analytics, is the process of scrutinising, cleansing, transforming, and modelling data with the intention of discovering useful information, drawing inductive inferences, suggesting conclusions, and supporting decision-making.
A career as a data analyst will suit you if you are highly analytical, have strong mathematical skills, and are curious and inquisitive.
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Interpreting data, analysing results using statistical techniques
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases
- Manipulate, analyse and interpret complex data sets relating to the employer's business
- Monitor and audit data quality
- Mine and analyse large datasets, draw valid inferences
Data analysts are in high demand across all sectors, such as finance, consulting, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, government and education.
Set up a 'Jobs by Email' alert for Data Analysis jobs here and be one of the first to apply for newly posted jobs that match your search.