IT Audit Director / Partner jobs
The IT Audit Director/Partner is a professional who has an excellent foundation in leading IT Audit engagements with clients. The individual is also responsible for leading a team of audit specialists with the technical capability to critically assess the quality of IT functions.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Development of the annual IT audit plan working closely with senior stakeholders
- Delivery of the annual IT audit plan and appropriate shaping of the IT audit function
- Leading, coaching and development of an IT audit team
- Continued improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the IT audit function by improving internal processes
- Pro-actively and positively engage with senior stakeholders across the business to further the excellent reputation of the audit function
Set up a 'Jobs by Email' alert for IT Audit Director / Partner jobs here and be one of the first to apply for newly posted jobs that match your search.