IT Audit jobs
An information technology audit, or information systems audit, is an examination of the management controls within an Information technology (IT) infrastructure. The evaluation of obtained evidence determines if the information systems are safeguarding assets, maintaining data integrity, and operating effectively to achieve the organization's goals or objectives.
Key requirements of an IT Audit professional include:
- A technical degree and a CISA certification (Certified Information Systems Auditor) or CISM (Certified Information Security Manager) qualification
- Professional experience in either internal or external IT audit
- Good understanding of technology platforms
- Ability to identify and assess complex IT risks and controls, to relate them to the wider business environment and express opinions clearly to all levels
- Strong communication skills and ability to engage and build relationships with stakeholders across the business
- Ability to deliver work within agreed timescales, to a high quality and to budget
Set up a 'Jobs by Email' alert for IT Audit jobs here and be one of the first to apply for newly posted jobs that match your search.