IT Audit Senior jobs
An IT Audit Senior will deliver a diverse array of information technology and information security audits that include in-depth analysis and understanding of supporting business processes. The individual is expected to have experience with a wide array of technology processes, such as infrastructure design and management, information security operations, service management, software development lifecycle and disaster recovery planning.
The key responsibilities of the Senior IT Auditor include but is not limited to:
- Designing a variety of audits for IT and Change - identifying risks, controls and tests
- Writing audit reports, agreeing remedial actions with management
- Delivering accurate audits in a timely matter
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with business stakeholders
- Providing guidance and advice to stakeholders on areas of governance, risk management and control
- Supporting other members of the Internal Audit team
Other responsibilities include participating in information technology risk assessments, Sarbanes-Oxley compliance assessments, and IT consulting engagements.
Set up a 'Jobs by Email' alert for IT Audit Senior jobs here and be one of the first to apply for newly posted jobs that match your search.