IT Audit Senior Manager jobs
An IT Audit Senior Manager is a high calibre professional, with excellent stakeholder management skills. They often work closely with stakeholders to implement a robust strategy for the business moving forward. The individual will have technical expertise, and be able to work closely with the defined areas within mainstream IT and Technology.
IT Audit Senior Manager candidates will;
- Have detailed IT Audit experience
- Have CISA, CISSP, CISM or CRISC certifications
- Maintain experience of creating and delivering an annual audit plan
- Have line management experience
The key responsibilities of the Senior IT Auditor include but is not limited to:
- Leading a team of audit specialists with the technical capability to critically assess the quality of IT functions. The coverage often includes IT operations, projects, infrastructures and applications.
- Ensure proper discharge of IT Audit plan, as well as contributing to the design of the annual audit plan.
- Good knowledge of IT, security and system development processes as well as prevalent industry standards and best practices such as COBIT, ITIL, ISO, linear and iterative IT development methodologies.
- Minimum 7 years of IT Audit experience.
Set up a 'Jobs by Email' alert for IT Audit Senior Manager jobs here and be one of the first to apply for newly posted jobs that match your search.