Penetration Tester jobs
A penetration test, also known as a pen test, is an authorised simulated attack on a computer system that looks for security weaknesses, potentially gaining access to the system's features and data.
Requirements of a Penetration Tester role may include:
- Extensive exposure within the Information Security industry and able to learn and apply new techniques quickly
- Deep knowledge of penetration testing techniques, methodologies and tools across the disciplines
- Experience with using a variety of network security testing tools and exploits to identify vulnerabilities and recommend corrective action, as well as experience of manual penetration testing and an understanding of IP Networking in a security context
- Have a client-orientated approach, providing technical consultancy
- Knowledge of security testing of web -based applications and in the use of the relevant web application testing tools.
Set up a 'Jobs by Email' alert for Penetration Tester jobs here and be one of the first to apply for newly posted jobs that match your search.