Senior Manager - Cyber Risk - Professional Services Firm (FTSE 250)
- Hunter Bond
- High Salary + Bonus + Benefits
- Job Type
- Cyber Security, Information Security, Security Architect, Technology Risk
- Employer Sector
- Banking & Finance - Investment, Banking & Finance - Retail, Engineering & Electronics, Professional Services
- Contract Type
My Client is looking for a Senior Manager to work in their Cyber Risk space in London, to work with some of their Major Blue chip clients.
They are looking for someone to help them shape their strategies and transform their technology in order to reduce their Cyber Risk.
Specifically in their Identity and Access Management (IAM) team, they implement business-friendly, centralised IAM control frameworks that enforce identity and access policy across HR processes and IT infrastructure.
The following experience / skills are required:
- Strong Consulting or Professional Services background.
- Experienced in identity management, you will have a proven record of hands-on design and implementation using Sailpoint, CyberArk, ForgeRock and similar products.
- Strong understanding of security architecture and information security best practice (ISO27001 and ISF Standards).
- Enjoy managing people and building productive relationships.
- Understand and describe IAM technologies such as SAML, OAuth and OpenID
- CISSP, CCNA, CCNP qualified (not essential).
Salary: High + bonus + package
If you are interested in this Cyber Risk Senior Manager position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.
Similar searches: Permanent, Banking & Finance - Investment, Cyber Security, Banking & Finance - Retail, Engineering & Electronics, Information Security, Professional Services, Security Architect, Technology Risk