Data Scientist - Internal Audit - Sponsor Visa
- Hanami International
- Santiago, Minnesota (US)
- highly competitive including relocating package
- Job Type
- Data Scientist, Computer Forensics, IT Audit, Data Analytics
- Employer Sector
- Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy, Production, Manufacturing & Operations, Technology, ICT & Telecoms
- Contract Type
- 0-25% Travel, 25-50% Travel
For one of our clients in Santiago we are looking for a Data Scientist. The role involved approximately 30% of travelling time and is based in Santiago, Chile. This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates seeking a move to work for one of the top global companies.
As Data Scientist you deliver data analytics activities for general and more specific analytics-driven audit assignments. You support best practice use of the data analytics solutions across the department. With your contribution you will improve business performance and controls.
They are looking for someone with:
- University degree in accounting, finance, economics, IT or computer science
- High experience in maths and statistics
- Minimum of 6 years of experience with data science
- Excellent English skills, other languages are a plus
The company are willing to sponsor the visa of interesting candidates, so please feel free to apply if you fulfil the above criteria- international, qualified, passionate about audit and willing to relocate to the beautiful city of Santiago.
Denise van der Lans
Similar searches: Permanent, 0-25% Travel, 25-50% Travel, Computer Forensics, Data Analytics, Data Scientist, Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy, Production, Manufacturing & Operations, IT Audit, Technology, ICT & Telecoms