This is a brilliant opportunity to join a multinational Bank! Based in Frankfurt, they are looking to hire for a Senior IT Auditor. You will be a key member of the Audit & Risk team there as part of a wider team of over 60.
Key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Undertake and lead IT audits in line ISACA standards and company protocols. This audit work will include reviews of IT General Controls, Projects and programs, and IT Security
- Work with the Audit & Risk team to maintain and develop relationships with key stakeholders to help ensure work carried out adequately addresses the key risks
- Exposure to Cyber Security, Business Risk, and Continuity, Disaster and recovery management
- Work with individual business units to allow improvements in the controls, which will mitigate risks
- Review technical data, identify associated risks and interpret this into easy to understand terms for non-IT professionals in the business
Travel in the role will be around 40%, all of which will be across the EMEA region, including some in the UK.
***Senior will lead audits but must also be prepared to just be an auditor in some audits which they will not lead***