Your new company
A well known financial business based in the Southampton area.
Your new role
This is an excellent opportunity for a CISA qualified (or equivalent) IT Auditor to join a team of Audit professionals. The role requires 20% International travel.
- Building an in-depth understanding of Group Audit standards and methodology focused on IT Audit Assignments
- Assisting the Audit Manager in planning & determining the audit scope for relevant engagements and in reaching an agreement on the risk analysis.
- Participating in local and global audits, completing audit work, and documenting audit results in line with Group Audit standards.
- Operating with minimum supervision on smaller/less complex assignments, with sufficient guidance and subsequent review.
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 4+ years' experience preferably as IT auditor either from a Big firm background or from a commercial or financial organisation.
- Relevant professional qualification such as CIA / CISA (or equivalent)
- You may also hold ACA, ACCA or an IT qualification
- Knowledge of audit standards, principles of internal controls, processes, assessment and design of compliance testing
- Good understanding of complex technology environments, emerging technologies and related risk and controls frameworks.
What you'll get in return
On offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefits package, great work culture and opportunity for professional advancement.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.