Data analytics manager
- Hanami International
- The Netherlands
- Highly competetive
- Job Type
- IT Audit, Data Analytics
- Employer Sector
- Consumer Goods & Services, Production, Manufacturing & Operations, Retail, Wholesale & FMCG
- Contract Type
- 0-25% Travel
For one of our clients in The Netherlands we are looking for an internal audit data analytics manager. The role involved approximately 30% of travelling time and is based in Amsterdam. This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates seeking a move to the Netherlands to work for one of the country's top employers.
As data analytics manager you deliver data analytics activities for general and more specific analytics-driven audit assignments. You support best practice use of the data analytics solutions across the department. With your contribution you will improve business performance and controls.
They are looking for someone with:
- University degree in accounting, finance, economics, IT or computer science
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with data analytics techniques
- Knowledge of SAP business processes and visualisation tools
- Excellent English skills, other languages are a plus
The company are willing to sponsor the visa of interesting candidates, so please feel free to apply if you fulfil the above criteria- international, qualified, passionate about audit and willing to relocate to the beautiful city of Amsterdam.
Denise van der Lans