- The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company
- Circa £90,000 to £100,000 plus package
- Job Type
- Cyber Security, Cyber Security Manager, Technology Risk
- Employer Sector
- Automotive & Aviation, Banking & Finance - Retail, Consumer Goods & Services, Customer Service
- Contract Type
- 0-25% Travel
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been engaged by a FTS100 sized company based in Central London to help them recruit and build a complete 2nd line of defence team. The 1st role we're recruiting for is a Cyber Risk Manager who will be responsible for:
- leading on the embedding of cyber risk principles and frameworks across the organisation.
- the assessment and reporting of cyber risk as a means to monitor and review compliance with risk strategy / appetites and company policies.
This role reports to the Head of Business Risk & Compliance (2 nd line of defence) but works closely with the 1 st line Cyber Security & Resilience team as an interface between the 1 st line and the 2 nd and 3 rd line assurance activities.
As mentioned, this will be the 1st hire of many and over time it is expected that the successful hire will build a small team and also takeover the management of the (non-cyber) risk team.
Our clients operations are varied and as such we are able to consider people from backgrounds in either financial services or commerce and industry.
Please get in touch to find out more.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!