- Hanami International
- Amsterdam, Dublin or Birmingham
- €60-70,000 + package
- Job Type
- Technology Risk, Information Systems Auditor, Security Auditor, IT Audit
- Employer Sector
- Production, Manufacturing & Operations
- Contract Type
- 25-50% Travel
A global manufacturing company are looking for an IT Security professional to be based in Amsterdam, Dublin or Birmingham
My client is looking for an individual who has an IT Security background to join the team as an IT Auditor. The role of the IT Auditor would involve planning, preparing and completing the assigned IT Audit plan as well as assessing business processes and IT risks. Reporting directly into the IT Audit Managers, you will help improve corporate governance across the business. The role involves up to 40% travel, mainly to the US and Europe.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Relevant qualification (CISA, CISM, CISSP)
- Experience in a leading IT Security role or an IT Audit position
- Programming or scripting experience is advantageous
- Ability to speak French or German is an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you have a passion for IT Audit and keen to advance your career it would be great to hear from you.
Hanami International Ltd are committed to protecting your Data. By submitting your information, you confirm that you have read and understood our Privacy Notice which outlines how we use information we collect about you. (Our Privacy Notice can be found at www.hanamiinternational.com/privacy-notice). Feel free to visit this for more information about how we collect and process personal data.