A FTSE 100 company based in West London are looking to hire an IT Audit Manager to join their team. This role will focus on audits across cyber security, GDPR, Application technology and others.
- To work with the IT audit leaders in assisting ongoing programs of successful IT controls focused internal audits.
- To work with other IT auditors in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- You will be required to perform internal audit field work in London and international offices.
- You will need to be able to commit to 40% European travel.
- Deliver controls based audit on the IT function within the business.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be CISA qualified or equivalent.
- A strong background with over 3 years experience in internal audit, and preferably started out in the Big 4.
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Ability to work well in part of a vibrant team and manage own workload.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.