IT Audit Manager, Mannheim.
€95k - €105k + Bonus + Benefits
KPP Search are partnered with a €15Bn company, with business interests in over 100+ countries. They are currently looking for an IT Audit Manager to join their global internal audit team, based in Mannheim (Germany).
You will be working as part of an industry leading Internal Audit team where you will be frequently interacting with senior stakeholders globally. The reputation of Internal Audit in this company is excellent and you will be seen as the first point of contact when it comes to complex IT based issues/queries.
The work is highly autonomous, where you will be working independently and be trusted to deliver high profile projects across all areas of the business. The audit engagements are diverse, you will be executing IT audits, IS audits and operational audits. You will also be tasked with minimising/migating any risks within the company's micro and macro environment.
- A great opportunity for international exposure, you will be travelling globally for 60% of your time.
- High level exposure to different IT frameworks, i.e ITGCs, ERP Systems (SAP) and IT Infrastructure
- Responsible for leading and executing the full audit life cycle e.g planning, field work and wrap ups
- You will be fundamental in the development and improvement of the internal audit team, whilst being supported by your team members on your projects.
- Great prospects for career growth and progression
- Professional IT/IT audit experience within top-tier consulting firms (i.e Big 4) and/or within an large-sized company with a global audit team.
- Professional accounting/audit/technology qualifications are preferred e.g CISA, CISSP, CISM, CIA or other related qualifications
- Fluency in English (written and verbal) is mandatory
- Experience leading Internal Audit teams and IT Audit engagements
- High level of expsosure with ERP Systems, specifically SAP & SAP GRC knowledge
- Your personality must be ambitious and adaptable, with the ability to work autonomously
If you are interested please apply below and we can have an exploratory and confidential conversation.
By applying to this position you agree to your data being retained by KPP Search. If you do not wish for this information to be retained then please inform us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If we do not hear from you, your details will be retained on our database.
- Seniority level Mid-Senior level
- Employment type Full-time
- Job function Accounting/AuditingProject ManagementInformation Technology
- Industries AccountingConsumer ServicesConsumer Goods