- The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- £45,000 - £50,000
- Job Type
- Technology Risk, Information Systems Auditor, IT Audit
- Employer Sector
- Production, Manufacturing & Operations
- Contract Type
- 25-50% Travel
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is recruiting an Assistant IT Audit Manager on behalf of a large and complex constituent of the FTSE 100. Assisting Group Heads of Audit and Directors, you will play a pivotal role in developing the audit approach and delivering IT audits across UK and international business units.
You'll be conducting IT audits in areas that include infrastructure, network, change management, and emerging technologies, and you will gain significant exposure to senior executives (e.g. CIO) in providing insight and assurance regarding IT risk and controls, and IT security.
- Experience within an IT audit or technology risk role
- Strong understand of IT risk and controls with the ability to confidently communicate key risks to senior stakeholders
- Current or prior experience working for a Big 4 or Top 10 practice firm
- A full professional accounting or IT qualification (ACA or CISA)
The position presents significant networking opportunities and there are various routes for progression at both Group and subsidiary level. For further information, please apply now.