Technology Semi-Senior - Top 10 Practice firm - Corporates
- The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company
- Birmingham, West Midlands
- £21,000 - £29,000 DOE
- Job Type
- IT Advisory, Technology Risk, IT Audit
- Employer Sector
- Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy, Not For Profit & Charities, Professional Services, Retail, Wholesale & FMCG
- Contract Type
- 0-25% Travel
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been mandated by a Top 10 Practice firm in Birmingham to recruit an Advisory Technology Semi-Senior. This is a client-facing role which will see you working with corporate clients and updating the leadership team on the progress of the IT audit work. While the travel is not extensive, you will have some international projects which will require to attend various locations.
This role will enable you to add value to your clients by assessing and advising on their IT controls, business processes, IT infrastructures and technology risk. Your portfolio will be focussed on internal audit and advisory elements.
To be successfully considered for this role you will:
- Have a CISA, CISM or CISSP qualification
- Have at least 2 years of experience in IT internal audit, IT advisory or IT risk
- Have conducted control gap assessments
- Be familiar with ISO27000, NIST and COBIT
- Have demonstrable knowledge in cyber security and information security
If you are looking for a team where you can work on an envious portfolio and develop personally and professionally, you are encouraged to apply. This firm offers great flexible working and career progression alongside mentorship while giving you the opportunity to be at the forefront of technology within the market.
Please note you must be eligible to work in the UK.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!