IT Audit Manager
An international media company is currently recruiting for an IT Audit Manager to join their audit division in their West London office.
As an IT Audit Manager, you will be part of the international internal audit team responsible for;
- Managing the performance, the planning, and report delivery of various assignments.
- Assess and test that business, data security and IT controls are designed well and operating effectively.
- Building and maintaining a close working relationship with the senior management teams
- Addressing existing and emerging risks
- Planning and monitoring team's work on assignments
To be successful in this role, you will have experience working in IT audit/or have IT data security experience and you will be familiar with designing and testing control frameworks. Also, you will have analytical, project management, and problem-solving skills as well as business awareness and a broad knowledge and understanding of good business processes and controls.
The base salary on offer ranges between £60,000 - £70,000, depending on experience, and comes with a bonus and an attractive benefits package. This excellent opportunity also includes international travel. On average, this will be between 30 - 40%.
If this opportunity sounds suitable and of interest, please apply here to have a confidential conversation in more detail.
***You must have to right to live and work in the EU/United Kingdom. Unfortunately, visa sponsorship is not available ***