Internal Audit Data Analytics Manager - Leading International Group HQ - Amsterdam - The Netherlands
Our Client is a leading international group headquartered in the Netherlands. We are currently seeking an Internal Audit Data Analytics Manager to be based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Internal Audit serves as an independent monitoring function which reports to the Chairman and supports the Company in mitigating its main strategic, operational, compliance and financial risks, as well as contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and controls.
Internal Audit Data Analytics Manager Job Responsibilities:
- The role of Internal Audit Data Analytics Managers is to deliver data analytics activities for both "general" and dedicated analytics-driven audit assignments
- To support the best practice of the data analytics solutions/platforms across the department
- The role also contributes to the continuous improvement of the Internal Audit Department
- Particularly you will work on the integration of analytics across all facets of the Internal Audit methodology
- Participate in the preparation of the Internal Audit assignment planning memorandums
- Gather and review background information on the business to be reviewed and identify key risks and challenges
- Organise meetings and conduct interviews with stakeholders
- Identify and discuss audit findings and recommendations
- Complete working papers and documentation.
- Relevant university degree (such as accounting, finance, business economics, or IT) is a must.
- Data analytics academic background preferable.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in a relevant role with a strong working knowledge of data analytic techniques.
- Knowledge of audit principles and standards, corporate governance, and/or business processes.
- This role requires analytical and critical thinking, curiosity, and strong communication skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English. Other languages are a plus.
- The role involves approximately 30% of travelling time
- Competent user of MS Office. Knowledge of SAP business processes and data constructs beneficial. Exposure to visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau) is a strong plus.
- The candidate should have a genuine interest in the application of data analytics to improve business performance and controls.
If you are interested, please send a copy of your up-to-date CV to Gareth Mortimer.