- The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company
- Circa £65,000 - £75,000 + bonus + benefits
- Job Type
- Information Security, Information Systems Auditor, IT Audit
- Employer Sector
- Advertising, Creative & Media, Technology, ICT & Telecoms
- Contract Type
- 25-50% Travel
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are recruiting a Technology Audit Manager for a prominent Media business based in west London. The business has in excess of 40,000 employees, an international presence and an annual turnover in excess of £8b.
About the role:
This is an opportunity for an experienced senior IT assurance professional to contribute to the success of one of Europe's biggest brands by providing sound advice on the management of the risks associated with their complex information systems and related processes. The role reports into the Technology Audit Director based in west London and focuses on performing assurance reviews across all aspects of the Group's technology estate.
This role involves European travel up to a maximum of 50%, typically Monday - Friday.
- Plan and execute IT application, infrastructure, development, security, service continuity and project reviews
- Form conclusion and prepare reports with concise recommendations
- Track the status and resolution if issues raised
- Build and foster relationships with senior stakeholders and key decision makers
- Support enterprise wide risk management activities and monitor key risks
- Initiate and deliver agreed initiatives to achieve continuous improvement
- Broad experience in the end to end delivery of technology assessments and reviews
- A real passion for the digital age and the use of technology as an enabler
- Experience within IT audit, IT security and/or IT operations or Technology Business Assurance
- Alternatively, extensive frontline experience in at least one of the following areas; security operations centre (SOC) support, technical support, threat analysis, information security or software project delivery or network engineering
- Demonstrable experience with reviewing a broad range of technologies and applications, such as Unix, Oracle, SQL, Active Directory, LDAP, Citrix
- Sound understanding of development methodologies including Agile
- Broad experience in the design, testing and implementation of business continuity plans, incident response processes and crisis management
- A strong understanding of network and communication hardware, including routers and firewalls, data storage technologies and cloud services
This role represents a fantastic opportunity for a talented technology auditor looking to apply their knowledge and develop further within a hugely admired Media brand.
Please apply to discuss specific details further.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!