IT Audit Manager - Exclusive Role - Global Business
- The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company
- Job Type
- Cyber Security, IT Compliance, IT Audit, Data Analytics
- Employer Sector
- Consumer Goods & Services, Production, Manufacturing & Operations, Technology, ICT & Telecoms
- Contract Type
- 0-25% Travel, 25-50% Travel
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are currently working with an exciting global business based in Edinburgh who are looking to recruit an IT Audit Manager into their new and expanding team. The business works with clients across various different sectors including Aerospace, Oil & Gas, Transport and Infrastructure, amongst many more. They have undergone rapid expansion over the past decade and now operate in over 30 countries with over 7000 employees. Further expansion is planned throughout 2020.
Due to the global nature of the business, some travel (circa 30%) is required.
You will be part of a small but globally focused team in which you will be helping to drive a risk-based internal audit approach. As an IT Audit Manager, you will be involved in the development of the company's risk management framework, providing an independent assessment of the effectiveness of internal control, risk management practices and corporate governance processes across the business and support functions, from an information technology perspective.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a team where you will have the chance to work directly with the Group Internal Audit Director in the creation and development of a brand new function within a growing international business.
The ideal candidate will hold a recognised internal audit, IT audit, IT Security and/or financial qualification, and will have demonstrable knowledge of IT internal audit, cyber security, risk management and control. You must have strong knowledge of IT governance, data governance practices and the data analytics cycle.
A competitive package is on offer, alongside excellent career progression opportunities within a new and expanding team. There may be scope for flexible working as well.
- Execute the rolling risk-based audit plans and take the lead in developing it going forward;
- Work with senior management in all aspects of planning and execution;
- Establish a clear view of risks across the IT environment and assist in the identification & assessment of IT risks;
- Identify where data and information can be used to assess risk and be integrated into audits;
- Conduct audits across the IT landscape such as ERP systems, Data Warehouse and related technologies;
- Work with the Internal Audit Manager (Data Analytics) and Co-source team to develop and implement continuous monitoring and assurance processes for IT areas;
- Execute internal audits and reviews using data analytics;
- Participate in or lead special projects/audits/reviews/investigations as directed by the Group Internal Audit Director.
- You must have knowledge of IT internal audit, cyber security, risk management and control;
- You must hold a recognised internal audit (CIIA, CIA), IT audit (CISA), IT security (CISSP), and/or financial qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA);
- Experience in the following areas would be beneficial: cyber security, systems development, change management, cloud computing, outsourced services, data warehousing, data protection and relevant regulatory and standards exposure (UK, EU & US standards);
- You must have experience with the data analytics cycle;
- You must have strong knowledge of IT governance and data governance practices;
- Any exposure to ERP systems and knowledge of AX Dynamix, Navision, Dynamics 365 will be beneficial.
Unfortunately visa sponsorship cannot be offered with this position.
Please get in touch with your CV if you wish to be considered for this role.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!
Similar searches: Permanent, 0-25% Travel, 25-50% Travel, Cyber Security, Consumer Goods & Services, Data Analytics, Production, Manufacturing & Operations, IT Audit, IT Compliance, Technology, ICT & Telecoms