IT Audit Manager - Management experience required
- The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- £55,000 - £65,000 + Bonus + Benefit
- Employer Sector
- Healthcare & Pharmaceutical, Technology, ICT & Telecoms
- Contract Type
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company is working with a leading Data Science Company in Central London to help source an IT Audit Manager.
The Information Technology (IT) Internal Audit Manager role presents a dynamic opportunity to assure the global information technology infrastructure strength of the company. This role plays a large part in the Internal Audit team and will provide an excellent opportunity to learn the business globally while strengthening the Internal Audit function. You will report into the It Audit Director and will have 1 direct report and other indirect reports.
You will work closely with the IT Audit Director and other Audit Managers, as well as the Chief Information Officer (CIO) management team and their direct reports. You will be part of a global structure partnering with the CIO community and their related teams both internal and external in planning, executing and reporting on audit projects.
You will also find yourself working alongside Internal Audit staff and co-sourced third-party team and liaising regularly with Senior Management. This is an opportunity to join and progress with a forward thinking department. Travel will be approx. 30%
Essential experience & qualifications
- 5 years+ IT Audit experience
- CISA or CISSP or relevant It Audit qualification
- Top 10 accountancy trained preferably
- People Management experience
- Flexibility to travel 30% Internationally