IT Audit Manager
- Meraki Talent
- Dublin, Leinster (IE)
- Employer Sector
- Accountancy Practice, Business & Management Consultancy, Professional Services
- Contract Type
Meraki Talent are currently looking to recruit an Audit IT Manager to join a big 4 firm in Dublin. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a strong IT audit background to develop their career by gaining experience with a well-established firm and working with an enviable and varied client base.
Dublin’s economy is booming! It has been predicted that the Irish economy will grow by a robust 5.6pc in 2018, with the number of people in jobs expected to reach a record 2.2 million this year. The Irish economy has been the fastest growing the EU for each of the last five years. If you are interested in living and working in a lively, dynamic location that is growing at an extraordinary rate, then Dublin could be the place for you.
The successful applicant will be joining the risk assurance team and will get access to a broad range of audit and non-audit clients. You will be involved in providing services relating to controls around the financial reporting process of clients which include financial business process and IT management controls.
This position is for an IT Audit Manager to join the leading CA firm in Dublin. The firm itself has gone through exceptional growth and is now looking to add experienced staff to their dept.
Duties and responsibilities of the IT Audit Manager:
- Managing and IT audit portfolio
- Working in partnership with financial audit teams to identify IT risks
- Leading/ Supervising team members which includes reviewing the work of junior team members
- Performing external IT Audits
- Making recommendations to clients
- Delivering work inline with budgets and deadlines
- Performing a variety of internal audit tasks including financial audit support, process assurance and controls optimisation, advice and implementation
- Producing internal audit reports
- Be an active decision maker within engagements
Background of the IT Audit Manager:
- Public practice or internal industry experience
- Relevant professional qualification – e.g. CISA
- Experience of conducting IT audits
- Strong understanding of the IT environment and how it relates to audit including knowledge of IT audit methodologies, tools and techniques
- Experience managing the full cycle IT audit process
- Good accounting knowledge including COBIT fundamentals
- Exposure to SOX related IT reviews
- A sound understanding of IT
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS office
Is this job for you?
We’re looking for: Audit, ACA, CA, Financial Services, Insurance, banking, Funds, Auditor
In return, this opportunity offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to develop your career. If you are interested and would like to apply, please send your CV today or call me on +44 141 648 9410
By submitting your information you confirm you have read and understood our Privacy Notice which outlines how we use information we collect about you.