Head of Internal Audit
Head of Internal Audit opening
Well know Cambridge based organisation.
Opportunity to progress within the Finance function with openings outside of the IA function
A well known Cambridge organisation
- Risk based audit plan, covering financial controls
- Delivery of continuous improvement plans and ensuring that audit recommendations are implemented to the benefit of the business
- Project reviews
- Project-support on M&A activity
- Divisional secondment and project/commercial support
- Work closely with Company Secretary and Risk and Insurance Manager
- ACA, CIMA, ACCA, CIPFA or equivalent qualification
- Proven experience of managing external audit partnerships with diverse, dynamic organisations
- Ideally experience in an Internal Audit role
- Familiarity with corporate governance requirements
- Capable of communicating effectively and partner with Senior Management to present arguments for change and improvement.