IT Audit Manager
- KPP Search
- Sydney (Region), New South Wales (AU)
- The salary ranges between AU$100,000 - AU$120,000
- Employer Sector
- Banking & Finance - Investment, Banking & Finance - Retail, Insurance
- Contract Type
A leading private investment bank are looking for an experienced IT Auditor to join their global risk team. The bank has a great reputation in Australia and South-east Asia and has recently gained international traction.
This company are renowned for being specialists in the global provision of banking, financial, advisory, investment and funds management services. Despite being based in Sydney, the role would involve vast amounts of co-ordination with the offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, London and New York. This is a very challenging, fast-paced environment that can be very demanding as well as rewarding.
Some highlights of the role include:
- Job title: IT Audit Manager
- Base location: Sydney, Australia
- Travel level: 10-15%, global
- Hands on IT Audit role Reports to the Global Head of IT Audit
- Very high level of exposure to the business
- Extensive IT risk experience in relation to ITGC, IT Application controls, IT infrastructure and project management
- Knowledge of IT standards and key regulations impacting on IT
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to liaise and build relationships at all levels
- Eye for identifying operational risk issues with material significance
- Qualification in information systems, operations or accounting highly regarded (e.g. CISA, CA)
For more information please apply!