Senior IT Internal Auditor
- The Senior IT internal Auditor, assisting in strategic goals by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the evaluation and improvement of these processes.
- Lead the planning and execution of audits across the business (evaluating the changes to decrease risk, cost and increase control in accordance with the Internal Audit Methodology, processes and procedures)
- Identify control weaknesses and opportunities for control improvement, providing appropriate findings and recommendations to a high standard
- Deliver high quality reports of the results of completed audits to management through excellent verbal and written communication
- Assist in the development of the annual audit plans and provision of advice to the business around audit, as well as the reporting associated
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment taking responsibility for audit planning and development of the audit program, preparing all relevant audit papers and reports and presenting to the business
- Oversight of analysts on individual audits including allocation and review of audit work as well as day to day support and advice, including about their development
- When working with our co-source partners, manage the engagement and relationship to facilitate their work and ensure the deliverables meet the requirements.
- Significant and diverse IT audit experience.
- Demonstrable experience of working for large multinational organisation, with good exposure to senior stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience of working independently on internal audit reviews as well as in a team environment
- IT Audit qualification (e.g. CISA, CISSP)
- A good educational record up to and including degree level
- Strong knowledge of risk management and audit principles and an understanding of audit philosophy, methods and techniques e.g. flowcharts, interviewing, presentation.
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Commercial awareness
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to move over to a global company where you will play a significant part in the development of the business. It is a very exciting time for the company, with some internal plans for the future. There will also be opportunities to progress within the business, developing your career and shaping your learning development.
Apply immediately if you would like to be considered for this position.