My client, a household name, is seeking a Cyber Security Lead to join the firm at an exciting time of digital transformation, as a business enabler. This role will allow you to be responsible for providing security advice and guidance to business stakeholders, as well as involvement in the development of security architecture. Due to these requirements, strong communication skills and proven stakeholder management experience is essential. The ideal candidate will have experience working across a business, advising stakeholders on security by design principles.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Exceptional knowledge of cyber security practices
- Knowledge and understanding of software development practices and SDLC
- Ability to support vulnerability assessments and be an SME in governance
- Awareness of existing and emerging technologies along with their security features
- Strong stakeholder engagement, influence, negotiation, and managerial abilities.
- Experience with vendor management
- Ideally at least one relevant security related qualification (CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA etc.)
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to (see below)