Your new company
This is a public sector organisation that has provided steady employment to people in Northern Ireland for the last 30 years. They have been responsible for the providing and protecting the energy infrastructure of the province and are actively looking for a new high-level member of their cyber security staff. As you can imagine they perform a crucial task which means it is vital that their technological infrastructure is protected from those who would seek to exploit the organsiations vulnerabilities.
Your new role
In this position you will have the following responsibilities and duties:
- Developing the cyber security strategy for the organisation in collaboration with other members of your team and stake holders.
- Manage some of the outsourcing of cyber security services.
- You will be responsible for the development of security infrastructure.
- Acting as the cyber security technical lead regarding product and vendor selection
- Working with other architects to turn company strategy into solutions.
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- An extremely deep and broad knowledge of network and information systems
- Previous experience liaising with business end users in a large organisation
- Previous project management experience
- Knowledge of NCSC security guidance
- Experience implementing a SOC/SIEM
What you'll get in return
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with an excellent salary package that is at the upper level of the industry. You will also receive the standard public sector benefits such as a sizeable pension contribution as well as a holiday allowance that would be uncommon in the private sector. In addition to the afore mentioned you will be given a 10% annual bonus.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.