Senior Cyber Security Incident Response Analyst
- Cyber Security Jobs
- 70000.00 - 80000.00 GBP Annual + + Car Allow + On
- Job Type
- Cyber Security
- Employer Sector
- Technology, ICT & Telecoms
- Contract Type
Two Senior Security Incident Analysts are sought by this major global client to join their internal IT Security Operations Centre (GSOC) that provides vulnerability management, Incident management and IT Security Assurance to their Cloud based systems (AWS and Azure).
In order to secure one of these Senior Security Incident Analyst roles candidates MUST have previous experience of leading the end to end investigation, containment and resolutions of Security Incidents using Microsoft Azure Security protection and be able to demonstrate an excellent knowledge of the following:
* Experience of MS Sentinel, MS Threat Protection Portal, Cloud APP Security and Defender SIEM tools.
* End to end responsibility for Security Incident response management
* Experience reviewing people, processes and technology to improve overall Security Incident Response capabilities in a SOC.
* A good knowledge of on prem and cloud network infrastructures, firewalls, VPN, Intrusion detection, AV, DMZ, network forensics and Netflow analysis.
* Willingness to join the on-call incident rota.
* Certs you'll ideally have such as : GCIH, CCHIA, GCFA, GNFA or equivalent
These Senior Security Incident Analyst roles are an excellent opportunity to develop your Security Operations Centre experience in a major global company at a time of significant transformation in this area and as a reward for you expertise this client will a comprehensive package of remuneration as well as a range of attractive benefits such as excellent training and opportunity to gain industry certifications, a subsidised lunch, health care, on-site gym, cycle to work, free day off to celebrate your birthday.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy...... click apply for full job details