Senior Consultant - CyberArk
- Apollo Solutions
- London, England
- £36000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
- Job Type
- Cyber Security, Data Protection, Security Engineer, Security Auditor
- Employer Sector
- Business & Management Consultancy
- Contract Type
- 0-25% Travel
What will help you be successful?
* You enjoy identifying areas of business risk, potential technical problems, and opportunities to improve the efficiency and profitability of the client's overall business processes.
* You are passionate about evaluating, synthesizing, organising and interpreting data and information.
* You create a positive work environment that fosters open communication among all engagement team members.
* You effectively build relationships with your clients and provide them with timely and high quality service.
* You have an inherent interest in project management and team leadership. You seek new ways to create extraordinary development opportunities and ways for your team to make an impact on our clients and communities.
Do your talents include the following?
* Strong understanding of leading technology components and best practices including:
* Working knowledge of Privileged Access Management including process design, strategy definition, roadmap creation and technology implementation (e.g. CyberArk) is required.
* Experience with Identity Governance and Administration, including user access lifecycle management is preferred.
* Proficiency with role-based access control, including role mining and design.
* Knowledge of directory technologies including AD, LDAP, or virtual directories.
* Knowledge of Identity Federation, including implementation experience with Okta, Ping, or other similar solutions.
* Understanding of software development lifecycle, change management, and release management practices.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional/matrixed organisation.
* An overall passion for all things PAM/IAM.
* Experience mentoring and advising junior staff.
Educational and Professional Qualifications:
* A minimum of a 2:1 Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering or similar) or equivalent.
* 3+ years in a related field required; preferably in Professional Services.
* Certifications and/or training in leading PAM/IAM solutions such as CyberArk, SailPoint or Saviynt are strongly preferred.
* Certification such as CISSP, CompTIA Security+, CISM or Project Management (e.g. PMP) are a plus.
We travel throughout the UK and sometimes internationally when needed based upon client requests/commitments. Travel may include local, regional, or international locations.