Cyber Security Engineer - Automotive CAN Ethernet
- Cyber Security Jobs
- 45000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Annual + + benefits
- Job Type
- Cyber Security
- Employer Sector
- Technology, ICT & Telecoms
- Contract Type
Cyber Security Engineer Cambridge to GBP50k
Cyber Security Engineer (Automotive CAN Ethernet) *Remote Process* World-leading Cyber Security organisation is seeking a stand-out technologist with a wealth of automotive in-vehicle experience to take a lead role in the R&D product development for an automotive security product at the bleeding edge of cyber security.
You'll join a 1000-strong, international team of exceptional individuals who are united by their mission: to protect the world against the growing number of adversaries in cyber space.
As a Cyber Security Engineer you will collaborate with the R&D software team to create and operate an ICS laboratory representative of automotive CAN and Ethernet networks for monitoring and analysis. You'll be working in a fast moving environment with rapid changes and additions to equipment, software, programming and network protocols.
*Please note: this company is able to offer a remote interview, onboarding and work from home during the current social distancing measures. There will be a gradual return to the office from early 2021.
Going forwards, you'll be based in impressive offices in a well-appointed location in Cambridge, where you can enjoy a range of perks including free weekly lunches, a colourful social calendar, breakout areas and solo pods.*
- You have experience of creating and operating a variety of automotive in-vehicle networks (CAN / Automotive Ethernet preferred)
- You have a good knowledge of Cyber Security practices
- You're able to code with at least one OO programming language (C++, Python, Java or C#)
- You're familiar with networking protocols, Linux OS
- You're degree educated, having achieved a 2.1 or above in a relevant discipline
- You're collaborative, enthusiastic and driven to learn and succeed
As a Cyber Security Engineer you will earn a highly competitive salary (to GBP50k) plus a comprehensive benefits package.
If you are interested in this Cyber Security Engineer (Automotive CAN Ethernet) opportunity, apply now or get in touch today to find out more.