Lead Cyber Security Engineer
- Cyber Security Jobs
- 45000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Annual
- Job Type
- Cyber Security
- Employer Sector
- Technology, ICT & Telecoms
- Contract Type
Cloudfm is a digital innovator in the Facilities Management industry. We work with some of the biggest brands in the UK and partner with Universities and the NHS to develop cutting edge solutions for digital twins, IoT and FM services. Cyber Security and strong data governance is one of our main priorities to protect ourselves and our partners and customers. We're currently looking for a new Cyber Security expert, to provide hands on technical leadership and strategic thinking for cyber security and data management within Cloudfm.
Reporting into the Head of IT and Systems, you will work with stakeholders and senior management from all around the business to ensure that we remain protected from threats, proactively manage our business to ISO27001 standards and comply with GDPR regulations.
This is an exciting opportunity to take accountability for:
- The design / acquisition / installation of Cyber Security measures within the business and across our solution platforms.
- Cyber risk and cyber intelligence: Keeping abreast of developing security threats approaches and technology. Ensuring the board understand security risks and deliver comprehensive mitigation strategy.?
- Security architecture: Recommending, procuring, and implementing security hardware and software. Ensuring IT and network infrastructure is designed with best security practices in mind?.
- Program management: Auditing, analysis and tracking of our evolving security needs and implementing programs and projects that mitigate risks. For example,
- Data loss and fraud prevention
- Identity and access management
- ISO27001 compliance and accreditation
- Security operations: Real-time analysis of immediate threats and triage of events.
- Investigations and forensics: In the case of a breach, determining the method and nature of the incident and swiftly implementing controlling measures, resolution and lead in subsequent lessons learned and continual improvement.
- Education of the wider business: ensuring all staff understand and play an active role in maintaining Cloudfm's security.
To view a full Job Description for this role please click here.
To be successful in this role, you will have experience of operating an effective Cyber Security function to recognised standards in a fast-paced technology organisation...... click apply for full job details