- West London (the role will be a work from home pos
- £60,000 - £70,000 + bonus + benefits
- Job Type
- Cyber Security, Information Systems Auditor, Security Auditor, IT Audit
- Employer Sector
- Consumer Goods & Services, Engineering & Electronics, Retail, Wholesale & FMCG, Technology, ICT & Telecoms
- Contract Type
- 0-25% Travel
A FTSE 100 Technology organisation located in London requires a Senior IT Auditor with cyber security experience to join their Internal Audit team. You will support Internal Audit in providing risk-based independent assurance on the effectiveness of the Group's internal controls to senior management and the Group Audit and Risk Committee within the area of Technology.
- Lead the scoping, planning, delivery cyber security audits and reporting of relevant and forward-looking IT audits across all Operating Companies.
- Be(come) the subject matter expert within the Technology domain in the areas of IT operations, IT service management, IT resilience, information security, etc..
- Liaise with Technology managers in tracking progress in addressing audit recommendations and confirming their closure.
- Build positive working relationships with Technology leaders across the organisation.
- Experience a fast-paced environment that is ever-changing - no two days are ever the same.
- Support Group Head of Audit - IT, Networks and Programme Assurance, and teams of peers in the delivery of audit plans by providing knowledge and expertise.
- Build, maintain and indirectly manage a community of IT auditors across our global business.
Skills & experience
- Experience in the area of cyber security / IT controls/ IT risk management/IT audit - either in implementation, operation or assessment role
- Experienced in audit (external and internal) and familiar with Internal Audit standards
- Able to make a high impact on management, to manage stakeholders and to communicate clearly.
- Display a passion for working in teams and help drive personal development.
- IT process knowledge e.g. as defined in standards like ITIL, Cobit, ISO, or British Standards
- Possess IT knowledge on IT networks, operating systems, databases, and applications, ideally including the Microsoft stack, Cloud technologies and SAP.
- Well-versed in assessing business and technology risks and controls, be able to articulate the risks, and recommend business-focused solutions.
- Able to prioritise, multi-task and be comfortable with a changing environment.
- A CEH, OSCP, SSCP, CISSP, CISM, ISO27001 lead auditor
- Possess an accreditation in technology risk and controls related areas such as CISA ITIL, CRISC and Cobit.
- Preferably, also have qualifications such as ITIL, CRISC, ISO22301, PMBOK or Prince2.
This is an exceptional Senior Technology Cyber Security Auditor opportunity with a FTSE 100 Tech organisation offering fast track career progression opportunities. If you are looking to progress your Technology Audit career within a large supportive audit team and meritocratic culture, then please do apply with your full CV details.
Similar searches: Permanent, 0-25% Travel, Cyber Security, Consumer Goods & Services, Engineering & Electronics, Information Systems Auditor, IT Audit, Retail, Wholesale & FMCG, Technology, ICT & Telecoms, Security Auditor