Information Security Advisory - Assistant Manager
- Exec Hires
- Leeds or Manchester (currently remote)
- £50,000 - £55,000 plus bonus plus excellent benefi
- Job Type
- Data Protection, Information Assurance, Information Security, IT Advisory
- Employer Sector
- Accountancy Practice, Business & Management Consultancy, Professional Services
- Contract Type
- 0-25% Travel
A leading global consultancy is looking to hire a number of Information Security Risk Advisors to support the rapid growth they have seen over the past year. Forming part of a large, globally recognised business, the service line is seen as an exciting opportunity for the company. They are investing heavily in their capabilities to deliver greater growth across the UK.
They are looking to hire individuals who can wear multiple hats and run projects simultaneously. They typically work on very interesting assignments across a broad range of skill sets ensuring no two days are the same and gives exposure to senior decision makers.
You can expect to work with SMEs, leading household brand names, FTSE listed international firms and large complex public sector organisations. Promotion opportunities are available, and you will be working in a flexible and supportive environment, with a competitive salary, bonuses and benefits.
As an Information Security Risk Advisor, your duties will include:
- Performing complex risk assurance assignments across commercial and public sector organisations.
- Assessing cyber controls, vulnerability assessments, phishing assessments etc.
- Threat assessments and intelligent reports.
- Ensuring compliance with standards, i.e. ISO27001, COBIT, SOX, ISAE3402.
- Data privacy and data security.
- IT general controls.
- Project and programme assurance.
- Travelling to client sites across the UK, therefore a clean driving licence and access to a car is essential.
To be a successful Technology Risk Assistant Manager, you will have the following skills and experiences:
- Experience from either IT Audit, Information or Cyber Security role.
- A relevant professional qualification such as CISA, CISM, Lead Auditor etc.
- A strong understanding of the various concepts relating to Risk.
- First-class communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Previous experience gained from within a consultancy is beneficial but is not essential.
In return, an Information Security Risk Advisor will receive a salary of £45,000 - £55,000 per annum.
To apply for this Assistant Manager role, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.