Technology Risk Assistant Manager
- Exec Hires
- Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Up to £55,000 plus bonus plus benefits
- Job Type
- Cyber Threat & Vulnerability Analysis, Information Assurance, IT Compliance, Technology Risk
- Employer Sector
- Accountancy Practice, Business & Management Consultancy, Financial Services, Professional Services
- Contract Type
- 0-25% Travel
A leading global consultancy is looking to hire a number of Technology Risk Assistant Managers to support the rapid growth they have seen over the past year. Forming part of a large, globally recognised business, the service line is seen as an exciting opportunity for the company. They are investing heavily in their capabilities to deliver greater growth across the UK.
They are looking to hire individuals who can wear multiple hats and run projects simultaneously. They typically work on small interesting assignments, with engagements being across weeks/months, rather than a 3-year programme. This ensures no two days are the same and gives broad exposure to projects.
You can expect to work with leading household brand names and large complex public sector organisations. Ongoing training and access to gaining certifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, CREST are a key part of their individual development plans. Clear promotion opportunities are available and you will be working in a flexible, supportive environment, with a competitive salary, bonuses and benefits.
As a Technology Risk Assistant Manager, your duties will include:
- Performing complex risk assurance assignments across commercial and public sector organisations.
- Assessing cyber controls, vulnerability assessments, phishing assessments etc.
- Threat assessments and intelligent reports.
- Ensuring compliance with standards, i.e. ISO27001, COBIT, SOX, ISAE3402.
- Data privacy and data security.
- IT general controls.
- Project and programme assurance.
To be a successful Technology Risk Assistant Manager, you will have the following skills and experiences:
- Experience from either IT Audit, Information or Cyber Security role.
- A relevant professional qualification such as CISA, CISM, Lead Auditor etc.
- A strong understanding of the various concepts relating to Risk.
- First-class communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Previous experience gained from within a consultancy is beneficial but is not essential.
In return, a Technology Risk Assistant Manager will receive a salary of £45,000 - £55,000 per annum.
To apply for this Assistant Manager role, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.
Similar searches: Accountancy Practice, Permanent, 0-25% Travel, Business & Management Consultancy, Cyber Threat & Vulnerability Analysis, Financial Services, Information Assurance, IT Compliance, Professional Services, Technology Risk