Join this rapidly expanding professional services organisation based in the thriving, multicultural and cosmopolitan city of London! Enjoy the mixture of both old and new, traditional and modern and an energy that exudes everywhere.
Our client is a global consulting organisation who is future focussed on expanding their growth with a particular emphasis in their digital advisory team. Work with some of the most brilliant minds in business who can help nurture your career.
Why this role
- This firm is one of the fastest growing advisory firms in the UK
- Be part of a dynamic advisory team in an IT risk advisory capacity
- Opportunity to put to use strong IT internal audit, risk and consulting skills gained
- Interactive client facing role with both clients and leadership teams
- Assess and advise on technology risks, relay finding to clients and come up with solutions
- Work with a varied client portfolio including large listed organisations
- Extensive client engagement from initial engagement to final report compilation
- Grow your career in an organisation that sees career growth as unlimited
- This firm encourages and supports cultural diversity and believes in giving back to the community
- Living and working in London enables you to live in a vibrant city with amazing history
- A good salary with great benefits is on offer
You are the ideal candidate if you have:
- Relevant tertiary degree
- 3 years minimum previous consulting experience is preferred in an IT Risk capacity or IT internal audit
- Ability to travel locally and long term, internationally
- Solid Information Technology understanding including governance (COBIT), network infrastructures and business processes
- Passion and knowledge in how technology can enhance a business
- Top presentation skills on technology risk and governance topics
- CISA and CRISC preferred
- Experience in conducting risk assessments and control testing
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)