- The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company
- Epsom or Manchester
- £50,000 - £55,000
- Job Type
- Cyber Security, Data Protection, Information Assurance, Information Security
- Employer Sector
- Production, Manufacturing & Operations
- Contract Type
- Permanent, Contract
- 0-25% Travel
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company is working with a global FTSE 100 company to help them select a Data Protection Manager.
The role is responsible for driving compliance against the companies Data Privacy and Information Security Policies and Standards to support information asset owners and holding them accountable for the mitigation of identified security and privacy risks.
This involves leading and managing risk assessments against the companies Security and Data Privacy Policies as well as detailed asset-based security assessments.
The role is required to work closely with internal teams across all lines of business, internal auditors, external auditors, and the wider enterprise, to resolve new security and privacy assurance opportunities, to communicate clearly and effectively with the companies global customers and suppliers, and work cross-functionally with other IT functions and business areas.
This will initially be a 6 month FTC role which will then turn into a permanent contract.
- GDPR Foundation Certificate, ideally CIPP/E
- ISO 27001:2013 experience
- OneTrust experience, at least to Professional level ideally expert.
- Microsoft Office skills
- Methodical and numerate