Information Security Analyst
- London (Central), London
- £55,000 - £70,000 + benefits
- Job Type
- Cyber Threat & Vulnerability Analysis, Cyber Security Analyst, Information Security, Security Analyst
- Employer Sector
- Advertising, Creative & Media, Consumer Goods & Services, Retail, Wholesale & FMCG, Technology, ICT & Telecoms
- Contract Type
An exciting Information Security Analyst opportunity has arisen with one of the fastest-growing hi-tech global online retailers. This dynamic, forward-thinking organisation is looking for a like-minded Information Security Analyst to join their Cybersecurity team.
The organisation offers a first-class working environment, highly prestigious offices in the heart of Central London and a large collaborative multinational internal audit team.
Career development and progression are at the heart of the organisations ethos and a clear development path will be tailored for each individual's preferences.
- Planning, researching and developing security policies, standards and procedures
- Play a leading role within the information security team
- Contributing to the security incident response process and play an active role in responding to security incidents
- Identifying and assessing complex IT risks and understanding the mechanisms (people, process, technology) available to manage those risks
- Perform data analysis and conduct forensic investigations when required
- Promote a healthy security culture by providing comprehensive training and support
Skills & Experience
- Must have a passion for Information Security and continuous learning
- Experience in privacy (DPA, GDPR), risk and compliance frameworks and controls - ISO27001, ITIL, COBIT, PCI-DSS and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Able to take a risk-based approach and effectively prioritise many competing demands
- Driven, proactive and responsive approach - act with a sense of urgency
- Exemplary communication skills, especially in dealing with multiple stakeholders
- Enjoys working within a dynamic, fast-paced environment
There are many career progression opportunities with this fast-paced organisation. Working within a creative and dynamic environment the organisation and management structure will support and reward your career development to reach your full potential.
If you possess the key skills and experience and are looking to develop and progress your Information Security career with an exciting rapidly expanding organisation in Central London, please do apply with your full CV details.
Similar searches: Permanent, None, Advertising, Creative & Media, Cyber Security Analyst, Consumer Goods & Services, Cyber Threat & Vulnerability Analysis, Information Security, Retail, Wholesale & FMCG, Security Analyst, Technology, ICT & Telecoms