VP - IT Risk and Technical Testing
- Montréal, Quebec (CA)
- up to 180KCAD + Package
- Job Type
- Cyber Security, Cyber Security Manager, Technology Risk, Systems Manager
- Employer Sector
- Banking & Finance - Investment, Banking & Finance - Retail
- Contract Type
- 0-25% Travel
A leading bank based in Montreal, Canada is hiring a VP - IT Risk as part of their 2nd Line of Defence (2LOD) at the Group level.
As the VP of IT Risk, you should be an all-around specialist in Information and Communication Technologies, which include IT Processes, Cyber Security, Continuity, Governance, Architecture, Network, Systems, Application related subjects.
In this role, you will:
- Provide independent advice and timely assurance to management on the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, processes, systems, and controls.
- Document and report results of investigation by ensuring the quality, relevance, and traceability of the weaknesses identified.
- Ensure the on-time delivery of complete and accurate reports and life cycle assessments
Ideally, you will have:
- Master's degree or equivalent in ICT domains.
- 2+ years of experience in a managerial role related to ICT, IT Risk or IT Audit (e.g. Audit Manager, IT Risk Manager, etc.)
- 2-3 years of experience in a hands-on technical role (e.g. penetration testing, script development, hacking, testing controls, network, applications, etc.)
- Knowledge of cryptographic standards for encryption, electronic signature, key management infrastructure (PKI).
- Excellent understanding of platforms and applications
- One or more qualifications: CISSP, CISA, GCCC, CISM, CRISC, CEH, OSCP or Security+
- Fluency in English - French is a plus
- The role offers a competitive salary package of up to CAD 180,000 + bonus and competitive banking benefits.