- Brisbane (AU)
- Competitive + benefits
- Job Type
- Cyber Security, Information Assurance, IT Advisory, IT Audit
- Employer Sector
- Automotive & Aviation, Banking & Finance - Retail, Consumer Goods & Services, Financial Services
- Contract Type
We are looking to engage Senior Internal IT Audit professionals who are experienced in delivering business and technology audits, to provide assurance and advisory services to key stakeholders across RACQ.
This is an exciting opportunity to engage within an innovative and transforming business environment with a large amount of senior stakeholder interaction. You will have scope to work across a diverse range of assurance and advisory functions including banking, insurance, assistance, technology and group.
We are looking for an experienced Tech Auditor that enjoys working collaboratively in a high-performing team, assisting across supervising co-source activities, and actively contributing to the growth and ongoing development, including delivery of key strategic initiatives. As our new Senior Internal Auditor, you will be able to provide advisory services across operations, emerging operations and strategic project implementations.
If you are a self-motivated Auditor / Technology professional who thrives in a commercial, agile business environment, complimented with well-refined stakeholder engagement abilities reach out to Zoe Mchaffie for a confidential discussion.
We are committed to ensuring that every employee has access to flexibility in their role. We encourage all candidates to discuss what flexibility means to you and how we can help you find your balance.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary level qualification in a relevant discipline, with professional accreditation (such as CIA, CPA / CA or CISA) completed or in progress.
- 5-7 years proven experience in conducting effective risk-based assurance activities in a complex business or IT environment.
- Conduct technology audits and reviews of systems, applications and technology processes, for example covering network, operating system and data centre, including evaluation of security vulnerabilities as well as reviews of technology management policies and procedures such as change management, business continuity planning and IT disaster recovery and information security.
- Experience in conducting information technology security audits for an Authorised Deposit-taking institution (ADIs) and/or a general insurer will be highly regarded.
- Experience working in the financial services industry and knowledge of APRA prudential standards, ASIC licensing requirements and banking regulations will be highly regarded.
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills combined with good strategic and commercial thinking.
- Experience in utilising data analytics to provide assurance and insight.
- Advanced report-writing skills.
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking and analytical capabilities.
- Cyber risk certification would be desirable.
It's an exciting time to be part of RACQ as we continue our transformation towards better, smarter solutions that deliver more security and prosperity for Queenslanders. With 1.8 million members, we're big enough to make a real difference in our community, yet small enough to nurture your professional and personal development.
There's plenty of other perks, too;
- Onsite parking, onsite café, gym
- Free Roadside Assistance, significant discounts on Banking, Assistance, Insurance and Travel products for you and your family
- Significant discounts on holidays, theme parks, movies, new cars, experiences and so much more
Ready to apply? You've got this.
Please Note; you may be required to complete video interviews, psychometric testing, a medical and/or criminal history check as part of the application process.