- Five One Recruitment
- Gijón, Asturias (ES)
- Competitive market salary, bonus and benefits.
- Job Type
- IT Audit
- Employer Sector
- Engineering & Electronics, Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy, Production, Manufacturing & Operations
- Contract Type
- 0-25% Travel
The hiring company is a world leader in it's industry and offers excellent global development opportunities. The business has innovated and brought new technology to it's industry over the years and continues to outperform it's competitors.
- Perform and/or support IT audits at different levels, focusing on IT security, including IT governance and operations
- Select, develop, implement and support tools & techniques for data enabled internal audit
- Support business auditors in integrated audits
The Global Assurance Europe & Corporate team covers:
- Internal audits across the different European and Corporate business segments. They range from the large production sites to the small distribution entities, from the very centralized processes (including corporate IT systems) to the local entities which are very independent. The structures and inherent risks are specific and varied.
- SOx compliance programs across the different European and Corporate business segments, both at business and IT level
IT audit at Global Assurance Europe & Corporate is focusing on risks arising from the use of IT systems. The selected candidate will take responsibility for and/or support IT audits, covering different aspects of such risks:
- Evaluation of IT management, in particular on aspects of IT security, both regarding business and process automation systems, with reference to IT security best practices as well as the NIST based Group cybersecurity framework.
- Compliance reviews with regulations, in particular SOx ITGC and ISAE 3402. Checking implementation of requirements and best practices regarding management of privileged access rights will be a priority.
Data Enabled Internal Audit
At Global Assurance data enabled internal audit refers to the standard approach of using data analytics, both in business and IT audits. The selected candidate will take responsibility for:
- Review of IT process controls implementation. European and Corporate business segments are relying on a larger and varied number of IT systems, interconnected via a global WAN, also providing connection to systems in other regions and the Internet.
- Analytics of data and event logs in support of different audit steps, addressing specific questions & hypothesis.
- Selection, implementation and support (incl. training) of advanced IT security and data analytics tools & techniques.
- Support business auditors in the context of integrated audits in analysing IT processes and on the usage of data analytics methods and tools. Global Assurance Europe & Corporate business audits are focusing on risks arising from processing business transactions mainly in SAP ERP systems, without being limited to such systems.
Minimum Bachelor, ideally Master (University degree) in Economics, IT, Economical Mathematics.
The selected candidate will need to have strong IT knowledge, and a good understanding of IT risks and controls, paired with experience in auditing / controls. The candidate will further need to have the necessary skills to perform in depth data analytics, using advanced tools and (statistical) techniques.
Experience of minimum 5 years in IT Audit is required; Experience in IT security auditing and/or consultancy, as well as CISA certification, will be considered an asset.
- Strong project management, analytical, organizational and people skills.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to meet project timelines.
- Strong Knowledge on IT systems is required, in particular IT security best practices.
- Knowledge of automated compliance testing and/or data analytics tools will be a strong asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrate attention to detail. - Be independent and thorough in examination and analysis
- Results oriented: ability to collaborate with different individuals across the organization and within other geographies.
- Strong organizational and time management skills. - Resourceful, action-orientated with the ability to get things done and overcome obstacles.
- Languages: Fluent in English and Spanish