- Grant Thornton UK LLP
- £Competitive + benefits
- Job Type
- Technology Risk, Information Systems Auditor, IT Audit
- Employer Sector
- Accountancy Practice, Business & Management Consultancy, Financial Services, Professional Services
- Contract Type
- 0-25% Travel
As an Associate in our IT Audit team you'll be responsible for auditing technology risks of key clients across the corporate, financial services and public sectors.
What you'll be doing:
- you'll be responsible for carrying out IT audit tests in line with approach developed by the manager
- you'll ensure that key matters not identified at the planning stage, which arise during the audit are raised with the manager
- you'll prepare IT audit work papers for manager review
- you'll ensure that work completed is on time and on budget
Who we're looking for:
- you'll have experience of undertaking external audits (i.e. IT General Controls) and / or IT internal audits (minimum criteria)
- you'll be working towards a professional qualification (CISA and / or ACA, CA, ACCA) (minimum criteria)
- you'll have an understanding of risk management process & treatment
- you'll be familiar with key financial systems and supporting software including ERP (e.g. SAP, Oracle) and non-complex such as Agresso, Civica and Sage etc
Do you care about the same things we do?
We have six values we work by. When we meet, we'll want you to show us how they're important to you, too.
- Collaboration: We are aligned around a common purpose that unites us in providing the same quality experience for our clients and our people, seamlessly across borders.
- Leadership: We are committed to the success of our clients, our people, our profession, and our stakeholders at large, demonstrating leadership at all levels.
- Excellence: We are passionate about exceeding expectation and delivering high quality work. We love what we do, and it shows. We sweat the details. We see things through, no matter how tricky.
- Agility: The world moves quickly. To keep up, we stay flexible - changing approaches, changing projects, working offline, online, together and alone to get things done.
- Respect: A given, of course: we value each other and our clients. We listen, we understand, we care.
- Responsibility: The decisions we make and advice we give affects people's lives and livelihoods. We take that seriously and always do well by doing what's right.
Share ideas and profits
Unlike most firms, we're also a shared enterprise. So when the firm does well, everyone does well by taking home a share of the profits. Of course, to get those profits, we need to share ideas and share responsibility for our work, too.
Bring your whole self
Now you've seen our values, it shouldn't be a surprise that we're creating a respectful, open, diverse place to work. Building an inclusive culture, where we value difference and respect our colleagues, is not just the right thing to do, it helps our people to perform at the best of their ability and realise their potential.