Cyber Security Advisor
- Guidant Global
- £400 - £550 per day dependent on experience
- Job Type
- Cyber Security, Information Assurance, Information Security, IT Advisory
- Employer Sector
- Government & Military, Production, Manufacturing & Operations, Professional Services, Public Sector
- Contract Type
- Permanent, Contract, Temporary
We have an exciting opportunity for a DV cleared Cyber Security Advisor (Information Assurance Advisor) to work in an environment like no other. You'll work closely with the Information Assurance Manager on our clients Information Assurance procedures. You will work closely with the Information Assurance Manager to ensure all procedures are current and safe to work to for the key stakeholders, wider clients and customers and staff within the business.
- Provide and tailor security requirements to programmes, projects and business units within the authority.
- Work closely with architects to deliver solutions that are secure enough whilst enabling the business to realise opportunity and ensuring any systems can be easily transitions to the appropriate frameworks
- Conducting technical Risk Assessments and producing risk balance cases that address challenging client requirements involving complex Cyber Security / Information Assurance scenarios
- Provide practical information assurance advice to accreditors and other stakeholders as required
- Assist with the production of client policies and procedures to meet the clients requirements
- Provide comprehensive knowledge transfer on completion of individual tasking to an identified point of contract
- A proven track record working in a similar role
- Ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent working knowledge of up to date general information assurance procedures and policies
- 3+ years within an information assurance role
- DV clearance
You will be working in a challenging and quirky environment with some of the best minds in the country. Contracted for 12 months initially with a possibly to extend thereafter. You'll be challenged and pushed to succeed and will have autonomy to make changes with the Risk owner.
To apply, please send an up to date CV and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss the role further.
Guidant Global is committed to equality, diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.
Guidant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Similar searches: Permanent, Contract, Temporary, Cyber Security, Government & Military, Information Assurance, Information Security, IT Advisory, Production, Manufacturing & Operations, Professional Services, Public Sector
Cyber Vulnerability Analyst
Cyber Technologies Analysis Lead
Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport
Cyber & Information Security Consultant
Coventry Building Society
Technology Risk - Senior Associate / Manager
PwC New Zealand
Identity & Access Management Services Manager
Coventry Building Society