- PwC New Zealand
- New Zealand - Auckland & Wellington
- Competitive salary + excellent company benefits
- Job Type
- Cyber Security, Cyber Security Consultant, Technology Risk, Security Consultant/Specialist
- Employer Sector
- Accountancy Practice, Business & Management Consultancy, Financial Services, Professional Services
- Contract Type
- 0-25% Travel
As a team of trusted business advisers, we partner with our clients to build long lasting relationships and solve important problems. Our people and values are what make us a leading professional services firm in New Zealand.
PwC’s purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems.
Our ways of working together mean we strengthen our well being by using the best tech, collaborating effectively, and work flexibly in order to be well and work well.
What would you be doing?
You’ll be part of the Risk Assurance team based in Auckland. We’re looking for a Senior Associate or Manager with a keen interest in technology to join our Tech Risk team.
In today’s business world, Technology environments are becoming increasingly complex and present heightened risks which threaten the operation of an organisation's day-to-day activities. Confidence in the integrity, availability and confidentiality of these IT systems is becoming increasingly important.
We provide solutions to our clients in relation to Technology & Security strategy and risk management.This could include advising on:
- Technology & Security Resilience
- Technology Operations
- Technology Assurance
- Technology Change
- Emerging Technology (e.g. Cloud, AI, Blockchain)
- Cyber Security and Privacy
Your day to day responsibilities may include:
- Partnering with some of NZ’s largest organisations and delivering engagements to a high standard, including:
- Coaching and reviewing the work of juniors
- Project management: development and execution of project plans and deliverables (including reports and presentations)
- Managing stakeholder and client relationships, expectations and requirements
- Solving problems with a focus on collaboration and sharing knowledge
- Being part of a culture that encourages constant growth, coaching and support
In our highly skilled environment, you’ll be enabled by cutting-edge technology and a culture of self-disruption, allowing you to do your very best and most innovative work.
What do you need to bring to the role?
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience, with a good understanding of IT/Cyber frameworks, standards and methodologies (for example, COBIT, NIST, ITIL, ISO 270001, CIS, NZISM, PSR)
- Previous experience in a similarly focused risk assurance environment
- A relevant tertiary qualification and industry certification such as CISA, CISSP, ITIL or BCM, is a bonus.
- Fluent in the English language both verbal and written
In addition, you’ll be at ease interacting with people at all levels and will demonstrate your dedication to providing exceptional client service. You will possess a flexible working style and will be comfortable managing conflicting deadlines and requirements. Your toolkit will include report writing, presentation skills, and the ability to coach more junior members of the team. You will have a want to develop your skills in managing teams and clients, for which on the job coaching and formal, structured learning and development will be provided.
Why is PwC a great place to work?
At PwC, you’ll have an unrivalled level of access to industry expertise and ongoing professional development both locally and through our global network of member firms. You will learn to work together with your teams in a way that is cutting edge. We aim to inspire, motivate and reward our people to succeed in all areas of their lives. We pride ourselves on creating a fun, respectful and inclusive culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths.
Visit our website to find out more about the perks of the job and diversity & inclusion at PwC. https://www.pwc.co.nz/careers.html
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Send us your application via the ‘Apply now’ link.
Applications close 21 May 2021
Please note due to border restrictions applicants outside of New Zealand who require visa sponsorship cannot be considered for this role.
Ngā mihi mahana
Similar searches: Accountancy Practice, Permanent, 0-25% Travel, Cyber Security, Business & Management Consultancy, Cyber Security Consultant, Financial Services, Professional Services, Security Consultant/Specialist, Technology Risk