- Bristol or Edinburgh (Remote Home Working Opportun
- Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits Package
- Job Type
- Cyber Threat & Vulnerability Analysis, Cyber Security, Cyber Security Analyst, Vulnerability Assessor
- Employer Sector
- Banking & Finance - Investment, Business & Management Consultancy, Financial Services, Technology, ICT & Telecoms
- Contract Type
- 0-25% Travel
Cyber Vulnerability Analyst
Bristol or Edinburgh (Remote Home Working Opportunities Available)
Competitive Salary +Realistic Progression Opportunities + Training & Development + Award Winning Employee Share Plan + Highly Competitive Company Pension + Flexible Working + 25 Days Holiday + Excellent Working Culture
The Cyber Assurance team is responsible for delivering a complementary suite of security assessment, testing and assurance services across all of the organisations global environments.
The Cyber Vulnerability Analyst has hands-on responsibilities for conducting and co-ordinating technical vulnerability assessments across our IT infrastructure, applications and services, providing subject matter expertise recommendations towards the development of appropriate remediation plans and delivering clear and accurate reports detailing the organisation's level of security assurance against internal compliance and external threat measures. This role requires experience of the technologies and processes to perform, analyse, assess and report on vulnerability and configuration assessments across a complex, global operating model as well as demonstrating the skills to develop effective and trusting relationships with internal stakeholders.
This role is part of a global team of information security professionals that deliver in-depth technical security services for our most critical applications and infrastructure to ensure that they are highly resilient against existing and emerging cyber security threats.
- Conduct scheduled security vulnerability and configuration assessments across global applications and infrastructure; and provide expert, technical remedial recommendations.
- Configure, operate and support the vulnerability management technologies and toolsets.
- Deliver the analysis and reporting of the organisation's security posture to key internal stakeholders.
- Create and maintain the set of unified key performance and risk indicators aligned to stakeholder requirements.
- Schedule, co-ordinate and manage the engagement process (with internal stakeholders and third-party vendors) for manual penetration tests performed by approved third party vendors.
- Promote and develop vulnerability assurance initiatives across all regions and work to improve existing security services, including the continuous enhancement of existing methodology material and supporting assets
- Work with the Security Operations team to monitor and research industry information sources for zero-day threats and vulnerabilities that impact Computershare.
- Work with the Security Governance team on the iterative security configuration tests against the technical baseline security standards.
- Work with the Security Consultancy teams, to report on findings and respond to requests on threats and known vulnerabilities and the delivery of ad-hoc vulnerability scans
- Establish and maintain strong, collaborative working relationships with global and regional technology infrastructure, application, and architecture teams
Experience and Qualifications Required
- A minimum of five years of technical experience with a strong foundational understanding of enterprise system, network and application architectures (including Microsoft, RHL).
- Solid and demonstrable comprehension of end to end vulnerability management workflow to include industry standards such as CVE, CPE, CVSS.
- Direct hands-on experience performing vulnerability scans using third party tools to perform analysis of systems and the reporting of vulnerabilities (e.g. Nessus, Metasploit, Nexpose, Qualys, IBM AppScan)
- Possess, or working towards, professional or industry security / IT certifications, such as, CEH, MCSA, CISSP, SANS, and have an understanding of the security principles outlined in OWASP, CIS, NIST and ISO27000.
- Be a self-starter, be able to successfully prioritize and manage multiple complex tasks, and work well under pressure with limited supervision both individually and at times, with other team members.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively articulate complex technical terms to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Be able to adapt to a flexible working model, such as attending conference calls meetings outside of normal office hours and occasionally travelling to other local and international locations.
A Truly Diverse Place to Work
Computershare celebrates the diversity of our people and we welcome applications from everyone.
We believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers' needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
Working for Computershare
We pride ourselves on offering continuous training & development along with career progression opportunities for all employees.
We also offer 25 days holiday, excellent pension scheme, shareholder incentive plan and a flexible employee benefits scheme which also includes the option to buy additional annual leave.
Keeping our Employees Safe
We're currently performing all interviews, assessments and background checks online to ensure the safety of everyone involved.
Most of our employees are working remotely. For people who need to be in the office we're following government guidelines on safe working. This includes regular cleaning, maintaining safe distances and limiting the number of people in the office at any one time.
Should you be successful in securing a role and it can be performed from home, we will arrange for equipment to be sent to you and your onboarding and training will be provided remotely.
The welfare of our employees is of paramount importance to us, and we will continue to do everything we can to keep our people safe during this difficult time.
All successful candidates will be required to undergo the Computershare Pre-Employment Screening Process before commencing employment. Employment will be subject to satisfactory clearance on background checks including Identification, Passport Validation, Finance, Qualification, Employment / Personal referencing and Criminal Record Basic Disclosure checks.
Computershare Investor Services PLC is registered in England and Wales No 3498808 and the registered office address is: The Pavilions, Bridgwater Road, Bristol, BS13 8A
Similar searches: Permanent, 0-25% Travel, Banking & Finance - Investment, Cyber Security, Cyber Security Analyst, Business & Management Consultancy, Cyber Threat & Vulnerability Analysis, Financial Services, Technology, ICT & Telecoms, Vulnerability Assessor
Cyber Technologies Analysis Lead
Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport
Cyber & Information Security Consultant
Coventry Building Society
Technology Risk - Senior Associate / Manager
PwC New Zealand
Identity & Access Management Services Manager
Coventry Building Society
Compliance Data Risk Manager