Lead Cyber Information Security Enterprise Architect
- Coventry Building Society
- £70,000 - £84,840
- Job Type
- Cyber Security, Cyber Security Manager, Information Security, Security Architect
- Employer Sector
- Banking & Finance - Investment, Banking & Finance - Retail, Financial Services, Fund Management
- Contract Type
About The Role
Are you passionate about security architecture and want to lead an innovative forward look team? Do you have experience in regulated industries and enjoy leading and sharing your knowledge to support business change?
If you are a go to person with excellent problem solving and management skills and feel you can be part of our exciting change programme, then we want to hear from you.
To be a successful member of our team, we need people who are experts in security technologies, governance, assurance and people management and who also have a drive for change and continuous improvement.
In the role you'll provide leadership and oversight by setting the direction, strategy, deliverables, and operating model of Application Security within the Enterprise Architecture function. Including day to day management of Security Architecture in support the Society’s various governance frameworks (e.g. information security policies, guidance and standards); whilst providing subject matter expertise on Information & Cyber Security.
The role will define and oversee the implementation of information security roadmap aligned to business requirements and risk appetite furthermore, will manage a team of security experts, which will require setting performance objectives, mentoring and prioritisation of work.
- Substantial experience working in a risk based Information Security role and familiar with project delivery.
- A broad view of business processes and application of security controls, process and capabilities, enabling technologies and governance to be delivered using a pragmatic approach.
- Experience working directly with Senior Stakeholders (e.g. CISO, CTO ,CIO,)
- Significant demonstrable experience leading a Security Team in a regulated environment.
- Recognised Information and Cyber Security experience and certification e.g. CISSP
- Excellent understanding of Cyber Security Governance Frameworks e.g. NIST, NERC, ISO2700
- Architecture Qualification such as SABSA or TOGAF
About The Company
Coventry Building Society has grown into the second largest building society in the UK. We’re a national society, with local values and loyalty, and a caring family ethos.
The best way to judge a company is based on what the people who work there say. Our recent employee survey rated us Number 2 in the Sunday Times 25 Best Big Companies to Work For list. We offer not only fulfilling jobs and exciting career opportunities but a place where everyone can be long and feel proud to work. What makes us such a rich and progressive place to work is the huge variety of people that make up our workforce.
And of course, we don’t pretend that what you do for us is all you’re about. We want you to bring your whole self to work – parent, carer, artist, triathlete, introvert… whatever it is that makes you YOU. We offer the balance to make sure you have plenty of time to do the things you need or want to do alongside work, because we know that’s how you are able to be your best.
As an employee, we encourage you to take control of your career. We invest in our people, with regular opportunities for training and development. And later, if you’re looking for a new challenge, we actively champion internal progression.
We’ve got a whole range of different ways to support you, both in your role and wider wellbeing. Our flexible working arrangements and family-friendly policies also help to make sure you’re happy and in control of your work-life balance.
Similar searches: Permanent, Banking & Finance - Investment, Cyber Security, Banking & Finance - Retail, Cyber Security Manager, Financial Services, Fund Management, Information Security, Security Architect
Cyber Vulnerability Analyst
Cyber Technologies Analysis Lead
Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport
Cyber & Information Security Consultant
Coventry Building Society
Technology Risk - Senior Associate / Manager
PwC New Zealand
Identity & Access Management Services Manager
Coventry Building Society