Identity & Access Management Services Manager
- Coventry Building Society
- Job Type
- Cyber Security, Data Protection, Information Security, IT Compliance
- Employer Sector
- Banking & Finance - Investment, Banking & Finance - Retail, Financial Services, Fund Management
- Contract Type
About The Role
Are you passionate about identity and access management and want to be part of an innovative forward looking team? Do you have experience in developing capabilities and enjoy leading and sharing your knowledge to support business change?
We're looking for someone that is capable of driving forward our access control function and provide best practice expertise and drive forward service excellence.
You'll work with senior level stakeholders to continuously improve the service and provide advice on best practices for identity and access management.
In the role you'll be required to deliver service updates, metrics and regular briefings to senior leaders.
You'll also act as the “go to person” for any identity and access management element of system designs for projects and implements new operational controls and processes to maintain the security, confidentiality, integrity, availability, accountability and relevant compliance of information systems with legislation, regulation and relevant standards; needed to support the Change Portfolio.
To be successful in this role you'll need to have:
- Management and people leadership experience of an identity and access management function preferably within a Financial Services sector.
- Expertise in the deployment and management of identity and access management in large and changing environments.
- Excellent communication skills and able to effectively communicate through to executive and Board level.
- Experience in function planning and supporting the development of the team.
- Experience with industry technical tools and methods associated with identify and access management.
- Experienced in aligning Access Management process to common security frameworks (e.g. NIST) in order to implement best practice.
- Responsible for ensuring that new services are able to provide the relevant access requirements to meet best practice and the Society’s policy/standards.
- Experience in providing evidence and information to External Audit, approved third party suppliers and Regulatory bodies to ensure effective response and implementation of requirements.
- The ability to liaise and build relationships with relevant areas in IT and the business so areas gain an understanding of their requirements.
About The Company
Coventry Building Society has grown into the second largest building society in the UK. We’re a national society, with local values and loyalty, and a caring family ethos.
The best way to judge a company is based on what the people who work there say. Our recent employee survey rated us Number 2 in the Sunday Times 25 Best Big Companies to Work For list. We offer not only fulfilling jobs and exciting career opportunities but a place where everyone can be long and feel proud to work. What makes us such a rich and progressive place to work is the huge variety of people that make up our workforce.
And of course, we don’t pretend that what you do for us is all you’re about. We want you to bring your whole self to work – parent, carer, artist, triathlete, introvert… whatever it is that makes you YOU. We offer the balance to make sure you have plenty of time to do the things you need or want to do alongside work, because we know that’s how you are able to be your best.
As an employee, we encourage you to take control of your career. We invest in our people, with regular opportunities for training and development. And later, if you’re looking for a new challenge, we actively champion internal progression.
We’ve got a whole range of different ways to support you, both in your role and wider wellbeing. Our flexible working arrangements and family-friendly policies also help to make sure you’re happy and in control of your work-life balance.
And we’re committed to being by your side for as long as you want to be part of our story.
Similar searches: Permanent, None, Banking & Finance - Investment, Cyber Security, Banking & Finance - Retail, Financial Services, Data Protection, Fund Management, Information Security, IT Compliance