We are looking for an IT Audit Manager to join our Risk department. Recruitment is taking place virtually right now!
Our colleagues are currently working from home in response to the pandemic. Longer term we aim to have a mix of home and office working to increase the desired flexibility our colleagues enjoy. The IT Audit Manager would be required to come into the office on a work need basis.
What we are looking for:
- An integral part of the role will be to design and deliver an annual risk-based IT audit plan that evaluates the adequacy of the organisation's IT control environment in both design and application.
- You will need to lead an end-to-end audit including the timely follow-up of open audit issues & management actions.
- The preferred candidate will demonstrate a good knowledge of IT and Cyber frameworks such as ITIL and NIST, have experience of auditing both on-premise and cloud environments and competently audit areas such as information/cyber security; IT service management; the software development lifecycle; programme/project management; computer networking, virtualisation (VMWare), Windows operating systems, and SQL databases.
- You may also be required to perform operational/business audits from time-to-time as well as provide consultancy and/or perform ad hoc and time critical reviews/investigations as required.
- The successful applicant will have IT Audit experience either from a financial services or commercial sector business; hold a relevant professional qualification such as CISA, CISSP, CISM or similar; have excellent communication skills and the gravitas to challenge and influence senior management
Technical Architecture Manager
Borough Council of King's Lynn & West Norfolk
Senior Advisor Internal Control (IT focus)
Open Source Intelligence Analyst
Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO)
Technology External Audit Associate
Grant Thornton UK LLP
Head Of Data Protection