Senior IT Forensics & Cyber Security Specialist
- KPP Search
- Zurich, Switzerland (CH)
- Highly Competitive
- Job Type
- Cyber Security, Computer Forensics, Incident Responder, Security Consultant/Specialist
- Employer Sector
- Business & Management Consultancy, Professional Services
- Contract Type
- Permanent, Contract
Senior IT Forensics & Cyber Security Specialist, Zurich, Switzerland
Salary - Highly Competitive
KPP Search is partnered with a Global consulting firm who are seeking a Senior Manager to join their IT team as a Forensics & Cyber Security Incident response specialist.
We are looking for someone who has a strong understanding of Cyber Security and can analyse any Cyberattacks to investigate, contain and prevent them.
You will be responsible for leading the investigations of Cyberattacks for clients and lead the incident team in resolving the attacks.
This is a great opportunity to work for a multinational company where you can travel abroad and conduct workshops and incident simulations with international clients and create a functioning emergency with them.
- You must be able to work as part of a team and have a high level of understanding of common operating systems and how Malware works.
- You must have at least 5+ years of experience working in a Cyber Security or Forensic Technology role
- You will need to hold an EU Passport and speak fluent English.
For more information please apply
Technical Architecture Manager
Borough Council of King's Lynn & West Norfolk
Senior Advisor Internal Control (IT focus)
Open Source Intelligence Analyst
Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO)
Technology External Audit Associate
Grant Thornton UK LLP
Head Of Data Protection