IT Audit Senior / Manager - AVP/VP equivalent - Leading Bank
- Ink Recruitment
- London (Greater)
- £60,000 - £90,000 dependent on role + bens (15%) +
- Job Type
- Technology Risk, IT Audit
- Employer Sector
- Financial Services, Professional Services, Technology, ICT & Telecoms
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Joining a team of 12 / reporting to Director / friendly and approachable team / excellent career progression.
My client is a leading financial services organisation covering Corporate, Investment, and Retail Banking, employing 2,000 staff in London. They are looking to recruit both an AVP and VP in their Infrastructure Audit Team covering EMEA, although there will be limited travel.
You do not need to have a financial services background, but must be able to demonstrate a passion for technology.. Ambitious and keen to learn you will be working in a Technology Risk, or IT Audit role either for a Consultancy/Big 4 or in house within a FTSE 250 business.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Auditor will include:
- Depending on experience either contributing to or managing the Audits of the primary business areas, technology risk and other risk exposures, and compliance in the EMEA portfolio to assist the monitoring officer, highlighting key risk issues to business.
- On occasion, assist in aspects of the maintenance of the risk universe, risk assessments and audit plans where required.
- Partner with the Head of Audit - support and occasionally lead in continuous monitoring assignments as instructed.
- Build and maintain constructive relationships with key stakeholders and auditees within their engagements.
- Execute and deliver aspects of audit engagements to the required methodology standard.
- Apply audit methodology to all work performed, seeking guidance as required.
- Understand and develop knowledge of the technology functions responsible for delivering systems across the corporate banking, investment banking and securities trading divisions as well as operations support and risk management functions.
On occasions, the senior IT auditor is required to work on strategic initiatives, supporting the ongoing development of the audit function both regionally and globally
- Experience of delivering technology audits in large, ideally multinational organisation.
- Ability to articulate an understanding of key technology components required to deliver business IT, describe corresponding risks and develop and implement appropriate audit techniques.
- Experience of delivering integrated audits, supporting business auditors in identifying relevant technology risks and designing appropriate audit techniques
- A relevant technology and/or technology audit qualification.
- Experience of working in a 1st line technology role.
- Experience of working in an audit function for a major corporate/investment bank or similar Big-4 experience.
Senior IT Auditor / IT Audit Manager
Senior IT Auditor - London or regional/home-based
IT Auditor - Central London with full study suppo…
IT Auditor - London FS with work/life balance and…
Internal IT Auditor - Major FS Group